Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally Friday

So I have survived another week, the girls are out of school and I have spent a lot of time in the hot tub and I think that has saved me really. The only thing I am really experiencing that is bad is my hands are killing me!!! The only other thing I have noticed is that the 1st knuckle on my left index finger is VERY painful....this has been going on for about 3 weeks and it isn't gout, I just hope it isn't the beginning of arthritis....
As for the rest of the fam, we are all proud of Victoria for being picked for the 11/12 All stars in softball, as well as Daphne for the 9/1o All stars... The girls are just driving us crazy because they don't wanna do their chores or what they are told.....I am sure it is just because they are kids and it is summer.
One other thing I have decided to do this blog again, because it is important to me to document the pain, and what makes it better/worse or if it changes....

No comments:

Post a Comment