Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So Sunday night, I wished I was dead. I say that because of the extreme pain I was in....moaning groaning and shaking. I am not one for meds but I finally took a Vicodin and Soma, and was able to get up. Since then I have been still really sore, and uncomfortable. Today, omg my hands are just aching...I just wanna die this is so not fair. It is so not right....I feel like I have these twisted up hands and they don't wanna work. I am hoping that tomorrow is a new and better day.....cause this is so not what I had in mind. Not counting that my kids, although they might not think so, are really ready for school to start, they are making me seriously want to put them in year round school....omg this is crazy.....MOM, I am so sorry what I put you through when I was a kid......

No comments:

Post a Comment