Monday, January 10, 2011

So we have survived Monday, it has been kinda crazy. The girls went back to school, the oldest went with a cold, the second one with a tooth ache, and third with her new coat looking quite amazing. Everything seemed OK this morning, but shortly after a I got home things started to go south. I thought I could possibly make up some much needed sleep time, after taking my hubby to work at 4 am, but that wasn't to be for today. Thing two needed the tooth pulled, now has a giant hole in her mouth, but is feeling much better. Thing one actually survived her first day back to school by way of Ricola and Motrin, Thing three is just going with the flow.

I too did survive today, although with a migraine for a majority of the day, which causes sensitivity to light, nausea, and horrrrrrrrible pain. But I didn't listen to rock music, so I do feel as if I survived my first day of fasting. Yeah I missed the music, but I felt much more calm after listening to more relaxed and positive music. funny how that works. Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment